Self Managed Superannuation Fund Consulting and Administration
What is a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF)?
A SMSF is a type of superannuation scheme that is run by the fund's members to manage retirement savings for the members.
It is a trust where the members are usually also the trustees (or directors of the corporate trustee). This means all decisions relating to the fund are being made by the members. The members decide what investments will be made. The members are also responsible for complying with the super and tax laws.
We are here to help you for all matters concerning your SMSF such as:
- Organising documentation to establish your SMSF
- Preparing tax and regulatory returns
- Preparing financial accounts and member statements
- Arranging financial and compliance audits
- Advising on taxation and compliance issues